Wednesday

I Love This Summer.

Here's the schedule of my big events:

June 17-July 2 Jackson Hole, WY (Jackson Fire Festival)
July 24 Kinabalu Malaysia racers come to visit
July 25 61st Annual Fuji Mountain Race (I'm not running, Mike is, I coordinate all the foreigners coming to run).
July 26th, Shiseisai (Fujiyoshida City's Summer Festival)
July 31-August 5, Colorado Springs
August 21-24, Faust's Wedding, Minneapolis, ever flew overseas for the weekend? This will be my shortest visit yet to the states.
August 26-27, Yoshida's Fire Festival
September 17-22, San Diego, Gale's wedding
October 8-15, Chamonix France, Sister City 30th Anniversary.

My to do list for Wyoming looked something like this:

Remember:
-Passport
-Money
-Clean Laundry
-Water Plants
-Finish Reiho Fuji
-Sanity

God, what else have I done this year? How about the UTY show in February? I still need to do a write-up about that. Oh yeah, I went to Seattle in March. Hunter came to visit at the end of March. My mom came to visit for the first time in April. I went to two weddings in April. I have no idea if May even happened.

It's not that bad; I am doing exactly what I want to be doing. And, I do find time to go to the gym, watch movies, read, and play video games. But please try and schedule things with me at least 2 weeks in advance. Thank you. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home